Kitchen Fire in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
SERVPRO of Beachwood was called to this property located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio to clean up after a kitchen fire. We were able to get the kitchen cleaned and ready for cooking again within a few days. A working smoke detector and a kitchen fire extinguisher are what saved this home from a worse fate. Please make sure you check your smoke detector batteries once a month to make sure they are in working order. There are lots of communities that will offer free smoke detectors if you do not have them. Call your local fire department to inquire about your communities programs.