How to Turnover Your Apartment for the Next Renter in Cleveland, OH
If you are a property manager of an apartment complex, you may be familiar with what to do when turning over an apartment. However, if you are new to this industry, we have some tips we would like to share with you. A clean and sanitized apartment is most important!
Steps to Turning Over an Apartment
We are going to share with you that you should look out to repair in an apartment.
- Change air filters
- Check for leaky drains and pipes, and other water damage
- Check drains for clogs
- Get plumbing inspected by a professional
- Check if all appliances are working (fridge, stove, oven, microwave, washer, dryer, etc.)
- Replace windows and window screens, if needed
- Tighten or loosen hardware (doorknobs, towel bars, handles on cabinets, etc.)
- Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Replace lightbulbs
- Wipe walls before painting (always do this to remove any cobwebs, stains, dirt, and debris, which can prevent paint from sticking)
- Paint walls
SERVPRO of South Euclid/Lyndhurst/Pepperpike specializes in fire and water - restoration and cleanup. We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone you can call on 24/7. Call us at any time, day, or night at (216) 932-4498 or visit our Website. We are always Here to Help!