Prepare for Spring Weather in Mayfield Heights
Spring weather can be unpredictable. When severe weather hits unexpectedly, the risk of injury increases, so planning makes sense. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the spring, they very likely will.
How to Be Prepared for Spring Weather
Here are ways to be prepared for a spring storm from the CDC:
- A battery-operated flashlight, a battery-operated NOAA Weather Radio, and extra batteries for both
- An emergency evacuation or shelter plan, including a map of your home and, for every type of severe weather emergency, routes to safety from each room
- A list of important personal information, including:
- telephone numbers of neighbors, family, and friends
- insurance and property information
- telephone numbers of utility companies
- medical information
- According to the American Red Cross a first aid kit
- Blankets or sleeping bags
SERVPRO of South Euclid/Lyndhurst/Pepper Pike specializes in fire and water - restoration and cleanup. We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone you can call on 24/7. Call us at any time, day, or night at (216) 932-4498 or visit our Website. We are always Here to Help!