How to Recover After a Storm in Cleveland
Thunderstorm season is coming with Spring right around the corner. It is time to begin discussing the possibilities of what could happen after a storm, and how to take care of your home afterwards.
Here are a few Tips to help you manage the clean up after a storm:
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Stay away from downed power lines. If you feel a downed line presents danger, call 911 first.
- Take photos. Document any damage by taking photos from many different angles before you start any clean up or repair.
- Talk to your neighbors. If several people on your street need to have trees removed, you may be able to save a little money by using the same contractors.
- Assess your emergency funds. If you have been saving money in your emergency fund, this may be the time to withdraw the savings to prevent any additional debt.
SERVPRO of South Euclid/Lyndhurst/Pepper Pike specializes in fire and water, restoration, and cleanup. We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone you can call on 24/7. Call us at any time, day, or night at (216) 932-4498 or visit our Website. We are always Here to Help!